Monday, January 23, 2006

Promise & Purpose

Thanks for the warm welcome, I was surprised anybody noticed my return given the fact that I have neglected this blog for so long.

But that's all about to change.

The song "Home" that I included in my animation was a song I first heard in a friend's car during a night-time drive down the snowy streets of Cleveland. The moment it was over it was obvious that a solemn mood of nostalgia and longing had set over our little group of old friends reunited away from home. The flock, as I once described them. I was the one with the most recent memories of home and the one soonest to return. Whether that fact made me feel it more acutely or less in comparison to them I'm not sure. All I know is that song was loaded on my music player that night and became the soundtrack to my entire trip. It was only natural that it be the soundtrack to my animation as well...

To those in the flock who are reading this, to all those who are away from home and longing to return, I hope you get your deliverance soon. It is an exquisite pleasure to lay your head on that one special pillow. Until then, stay true to your purpose and keep that promise of pleasure close to your heart.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ramzi said...

I can only agree guys... you know what you're talking about.

11:50 PM, January 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home