Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Moron!


I received this picture as an attachment to the email address I list on my blog.

It's a picture of some woman plus text underneath which you can obviously read for yourself.
I blurred the face and blacked-out the name and telephone number. The text claims that the woman in the picutre is some X Y, and the email address is XY@yahoo.com

I think you probably recognize by now what sort of childish and truly immoral ploy is being played out here. This immature individual is trying to humiliate this woman (for reasons unknown) by having complete strangers call her and ask for her 'services'. And to make sure she knows who's behind all this, he asks us to mention his name when we call.

I've postponed posting this for a few days, pondering whether or not it's the right thing to do. But in the end I went with it and the reason is two-fold:
  1. If you happened to get this email or this picture forwarded to you, I ask you not to call the number and play into this sick little 'game'.
  2. The person who sent me this obviously got my email off the blog and might be reading this. To you I say you have no shame or measure of decency. Nothing can justify this behaviour, moron. I kept your name in the text, we know who you are.

7 Comments:

Blogger Delirious said...

What a completely moronic assholic idiotic thing to do.

1:41 PM, December 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ramzi, post his name in text in your post so that future prospective employers who google his name get to see this.

5:12 PM, December 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait wait a second, what if that person's name didn't write that but a 3rd person who wants both these people to be humiliated?

5:13 PM, December 08, 2005  
Blogger Ramzi said...

Totally agree with you guys, but I don't want to turn this into a crusade. It's enought for me if he just reads this blog.

And as the last anon said, the name might not be his that is true. But I think that would imply a level of intelligence higher than what our 'friend' has exhibited so far...

11:56 PM, December 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ramzi, ur just as bad as he is 4 posting it...4 all mayb he put u up2 this 4 spreading it faster or watever...best if u remove it completely...

9:30 PM, December 11, 2005  
Blogger Ramzi said...

Anon

Really? Just as bad as he is? And he put me up to this?

Pffffffffft. F-U-N-N-Y...

1:49 AM, December 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who's nouhad temeh

9:28 AM, December 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home