Friday, December 31, 2004

Good Riddance 2004

Yes! You are finally over and not a moment too soon.
In almost every aspect you have been a kidney stone working its way down my torso and I revel in the knowledge that tonight you shall pass in the same manner and I will curse at you at the bottom of the toilet bowl.
If only you would transform into a true corporeal object, that I may crush you into a fine powder, pore acid over you and watch you fizz, distill the resulting wretched fluid only to have the remaining residue sprinkled over a landfill that is later atomized by a thermonuclear device.

To all of you who read this and object to the way I feel please be so kind as to email me. I will hunt you down and make sure you meet the same fate.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

I know how you feel!!!!

5:50 PM, January 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home