Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My DNA

Reading Ramz's Personal DNA results, I was tempted to try it out.
Turns out I'm an attentive analyst, which can be a good match for my career I guess. But then I always felt I made the wrong career choice to start with...

The results:


personalDNA
Attentive Analyst


My Personal Dna Report


Confidence
LowHigh
88
Openness
LowHigh
74
Extroversion
LowHigh
60
Empathy
LowHigh
76
Trust in others
LowHigh
4
Agency
LowHigh
88
Masculinity
LowHigh
86
Femininity
LowHigh
74
Spontaneity
LowHigh
56
Attention to style
LowHigh
36
Authoritarianism
LowHigh
86
Earthy/Imaginative
ImaginativeEarthy
74
Aesthetic/Functional
FunctionalAesthetic
6


9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude did you copy my results? seriously... this is too close for comfort!

10:13 PM, February 28, 2006  
Blogger Eve said...

I think you copied ramz's results :)
I am a "concerned architect". but I should have done it when I'm not that sleepy.. there's some questions to which Im not sure how i answered!

11:33 PM, February 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait a minute. THOSE ARE MY RESULTS! JUST WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO PULL!??!?

I'm slim ramzi
yes i'm the real ramzi
all you other slim ramzi's
are just imitators

And there's a million of us just like me
who cuss like me; who just don't give a fuck like me
who dress like me; walk, talk and act like me
and just might be the next best thing but not quite me!

HA!

12:50 AM, March 01, 2006  
Blogger Jamal said...

Genuine Leader

Another thing going straight to my CV.

1:00 AM, March 01, 2006  
Blogger Ramzi said...

OOPS!

My bad... blame it on tabbed browsers.

Should be fixed now.

And don't do the eminem thing ok? You sully the name. Our name.

3:07 AM, March 01, 2006  
Blogger Lazarus said...

advocating leader ...

i wonder if i'll get the same results if i do it again.

8:12 AM, March 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dynamic Creator.

P.

8:44 AM, March 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is just to let you know that your blog was added to news.beiruter.com.
Cheers

1:36 PM, March 01, 2006  
Blogger Slink said...

that's pretty in depth... how accurate is it ramzi?

The word- Yoink! comes to mind... :p

8:31 PM, March 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home