Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Under the radar

It's been a while since my last post and would probably be a week or so before I get to post again.
Mind and matter in red alert, DEFCON 1!

I sit for my USMLE Step 2 CK exam on the 10th of November, and if something is not a symptom, sign or diagnosis it isn't showing up on my radar screen.

I'm aware that there are a lot of things happening around me and I would've loved to comment on them had things been different.

Nonetheless, for those of you who liked the movie below, I have a nice online game setup for you and I'll post it the moment a resignation is confirmed. Can't give you any details but it's inspired by an old children's party game and involves, a tail, a pin and a donkey.

Be well and wish me luck!

Out.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, all the best!

Pamela

3:27 AM, November 02, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just going to say Congratulations!!!!

Study hard...smile lots and remember its not the end of the world.
Hope you sail thru the exam...and come out with flying colors !!

Sending prayers...good
vibes...karma...whatever

God Bless

4:19 AM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger Eve said...

yiy! doctors and their "step" tests. better stay away :p

(symptoms.. kgrrrr...signs..shhhhhh...diagnosis)

Just checking if you radar is working. Yalla, kasserlon rasson Ramzi!

9:44 AM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger Fouad said...

like eve said, you'll probably just make a fool out of the test makers. Plenty of good luck ramzi.

2:48 PM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger Ramzi said...

Thanks friends for all your good wishes...

I'll let you know how it goes!

1:12 AM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger Delirious said...

Break a leg!

(oops.. but then you'd need a doctor, wouldn't you? ;)

6:51 PM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger Zizou From Djerba said...

good luck dear Ramzi !
we should definitely meet for a coffee with the others to celebrate the end of the stress and your comeback to a normal life !

5:12 AM, November 06, 2005  
Blogger Xylocaine said...

Goodluck Raz 3 days to go...you'll do great...try to use more than 10% of your brain eh;)...yeah watch out for the stealth helis!!!

11:25 AM, November 07, 2005  
Blogger 7aki neswen said...

screw luck, all u need is a red pair of tight jeans
works like a charm
*wink*

fa

11:49 AM, November 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home