Thursday, November 10, 2005

Step by Step (ooh baby)

It is done!

A month or so of cramming and several days where my body served as a mere appendage to my brain and now it's over.

So how did I do?
It's hard to say, as I am sure those among you who went through this process can recall feeling. I didn't have a nervous breakdown, answered all 368 questions and felt confident of my answers most of the time. So it wasn't a catastrophe, but I can't commit to more than that.

How do I feel?
Sleepy & tired of course. 4 hours into the 9 hour marathon the caffeine withdrawal kicked-in and I could personally relate to every case discussing headache or nausea. I'm straining to read the screen right now and I have this phantom feeling that the ear muffs are still hanging over my head.

What next?
It hasn't really sunk in yet that these 2 exams all medical graduates dread are behind me now.
I still have the urge to read something...

There has been so much that I've missed out on!
I can see prolific blog posting for the next few days...

Thanks to all the well-wishers!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Tempest said...

Good news man. I hope the results are great, and it's good to have you back.

Peace!

12:47 AM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger aroundtheclock24_7 said...

Glad to know it's over and you can rest a bit now yalla best wishes at all time w go rest ;)

take care w good night hehehehehe sweetdreams test-free ;)

1:41 AM, November 11, 2005  
Anonymous graeme said...

good to see you back! good luck with all the waiting... just so reminded me what life during exams was like (a long time ago)

2:31 AM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger Fouad said...

Welcome back Ramzi. 99 inshallah ;)

4:30 AM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger Eve said...

welcome back and ya3tik el 3afyeh!
when will you know about the results?

9:16 AM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger Delirious said...

http://computeraidedelirium.blogspot.com/2005/11/tagged-by-ahmad.html

1. Welcome back!
2. Go to the link above and start your prolific blog posting accordingly ;)

12:49 PM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger Ramzi said...

Thanks folks, it feels great!

Delirious, I appreciate the gesture but I don't know how to fill those :-/

5:07 PM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger Slink said...

Welcome back Ramzi :) xx

8:11 PM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger Xylocaine said...

good to have you back amigo...

9:37 AM, November 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home