Thursday, November 10, 2005

Step by Step (ooh baby)

It is done!

A month or so of cramming and several days where my body served as a mere appendage to my brain and now it's over.

So how did I do?
It's hard to say, as I am sure those among you who went through this process can recall feeling. I didn't have a nervous breakdown, answered all 368 questions and felt confident of my answers most of the time. So it wasn't a catastrophe, but I can't commit to more than that.

How do I feel?
Sleepy & tired of course. 4 hours into the 9 hour marathon the caffeine withdrawal kicked-in and I could personally relate to every case discussing headache or nausea. I'm straining to read the screen right now and I have this phantom feeling that the ear muffs are still hanging over my head.

What next?
It hasn't really sunk in yet that these 2 exams all medical graduates dread are behind me now.
I still have the urge to read something...

There has been so much that I've missed out on!
I can see prolific blog posting for the next few days...

Thanks to all the well-wishers!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to see you back! good luck with all the waiting... just so reminded me what life during exams was like (a long time ago)

2:31 AM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger Fouad said...

Welcome back Ramzi. 99 inshallah ;)

4:30 AM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger Eve said...

welcome back and ya3tik el 3afyeh!
when will you know about the results?

9:16 AM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger Delirious said...

http://computeraidedelirium.blogspot.com/2005/11/tagged-by-ahmad.html

1. Welcome back!
2. Go to the link above and start your prolific blog posting accordingly ;)

12:49 PM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger Ramzi said...

Thanks folks, it feels great!

Delirious, I appreciate the gesture but I don't know how to fill those :-/

5:07 PM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger Slink said...

Welcome back Ramzi :) xx

8:11 PM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger Xylocaine said...

good to have you back amigo...

9:37 AM, November 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home