Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Mindless Things

I have recently noticed certain actions that I do instinctively that don't make much sense.
Here is a short list of my mindless things:
  1. Whenever a plane passes overhead I always look up and try to identify the carrier by the logo on the tail. What good could that possibly achieve?
  2. When unlocking the front door, I always strive to get the key in the lock in one swift move with no jittery fumbling around the keyhole. Is this necessary for anything except a cruise missile?
  3. I always crumple paper before I toss it in the bin. It's my way of saying goodbye I guess.
  4. I immediately delete SMS messages I receive on my cellphone right after reading them.
  5. I feel one currency note is worth more than several notes even though their total is the same ($100 > 10 x $10)
  6. The "Enter" key on the keyboard has to be slammed down, if I just press it the computer will think I'm kidding.
Do I need therapy?

5 Comments:

Blogger Delirious said...

Then I guess I also need therapy because I do these senseless actions too, except for the plane and SMS thingies... Think it's a generation thing? We should do statistics :D

10:59 PM, May 17, 2005  
Blogger Slink said...

.... Only 6?!?!

My word, you're perfectly sane!

3:16 PM, May 18, 2005  
Blogger liminal said...

Yea seriously, 6 only? But it's the sort of thing like when you go to the video store and you can't figure out what all those movies were that you wanted to see.

Hey Ramzi, I dunno if you know, I wasn't able to see any blogspot sites (or make any comments) for a while now...so I didn't see your animation. Very kewl...

And you've slickified yer blog proper. I'm gonna steal the leb blogger badge. Hope you dont mind.

And I hope all's well with you and yours!

lim.

8:19 PM, May 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As long as you're not counting or calculating and checking or repeating... therapy won't be necessary ;)

A friendly therapist,
Maya

5:47 AM, May 20, 2005  
Blogger Ramzi said...

Thanks for the reassurance friends but, as I said, it's a short list...

1:55 PM, May 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home