How-to: Lebanese Cabinet
(This post is dedicated to the Lebanese politicians who finally managed to form a governmental cabinet after 50 days)For some reason or other, you want to build a Lebanese Cabinet....
You may be foolish, over-ambitious, a masochist, neglected as a child, whatever. You have made your decision and you are not backing down.
I will try to guide you through this confusing process in a simple IKEA-inspired manner:
- Unpack a century's worth of religious baggage and political grudges
- Place the 18 different 'sect'-ions in an orderly pile in the corner.
- Place the 2 large legs marked "Christian" & "Muslim" as close to each other as possible.
- Insert panels marked "Opposition" & "Drones" into the appropriate slots on each leg.
- Lay the 18 'sect'-ions on their placeholders
- Strengthen all joints with "Super Jargon" cement (supplied in kit)
- Paint it red white & green
- Leave to dry in public place
* Guaranteed for 4-years or one political assassination whichever comes first
Build quality may differ from that depicted here
Warranty void if cabinet is misused, eg. placed under direct control of neighboring powers