Friday, February 25, 2005

Give me a break



Tonight, LBCI is going to air the weekly concert of its reality show Star Academy. I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, the station has already made a commitment to these people and it must honor it. It also has a responsibility to its employees to keep the revenues coming and hold its head above water.

But I don't think I can stomach it right now. In the past 2 weeks, this supposed 'reality show' has been as far away from reality as anything could be! And the sight of adolescents prancing around on the stage with screaming neurotic fans shouting out their devotion is too much for me to accept right now.

Life will go on I suppose. But this is too soon. Too fake.

1 Comments:

Blogger ZouNazar said...

hi,

i did not watch to avoid the pain in my stomach

regards

5:12 PM, February 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home