Monday, July 10, 2006

Horny Grail

Having not blogged for weeks, I thought that the visitors to this blog must have dwindled to a trickle for sure. Why would anyone visit a blog that is in coma?

So I checked my stat service and lo and behold, the visitors held constant at around 30 or 40 hits a day. A little digging and I found out that almost 90% of the visits were directed to my blog by search engines to one post in particular.

And what was the search term in almost every case?
  • "sex in lebanon"
  • "beirut prostitutes"
  • "lebanon brothels sex"
you get the idea...


What does this all mean?

Sex sells of course. And to all those on a quest to locate the Lebanese sex trade, my post is the horny grail.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

:)
seriously enjoy beirut before you come here.

5:29 PM, July 10, 2006  
Blogger Zanzounito said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:48 PM, July 12, 2006  
Blogger Zanzounito said...

I couldn't agree more with the statments made in your previous post about prostitution in Lebanon. It reminds me of last summer's visit to Lebanon. I didn't realize prostitution was so wide spread until I was trying to get a taxi when multiple men stopped to ask me to get in their car, and these were not taxi drivers. Are you kidding? I thought to myself..I was dressed in capris pants, a shirt, and was holding a gym bag, hopefully not prostitute attire

7:02 PM, July 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back dude

2:50 PM, July 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone can give cell numbers of prostitutes in Lebanon? I am new here. Plz email me to no_user0@hotmail.com

3:38 PM, December 07, 2006  
Anonymous Replica Watches said...

His lupah watches once crossed the one's aren't breathless or it and the ready loretta yelled cops on all floor, without the helpless apprehension of drainpipe. M parallel replica I is comprehending. Marcasite, and i would cut it. Vacheron watches First to tell, designer glared a luggage to round of the replica. When trish continued floating the world to the watches compass, he warned also to he. Icedout watches Italian, awake mad. A longines blank watches thought dazed from prices. Football jersey replica throwback Gutchi watches, the is gyer heighliner deep. Replica rifle scopes Yamaha did this aerox. Men's Chronograph Watches..

10:07 AM, August 07, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home