Monday, May 08, 2006

Pantomime

My dad never saw any of the animations I created on this blog.

Maybe because I thought that the whole concept of what a blog is would be too strange to explain, or maybe because I wanted something to keep for myself.

But I know that with his sarcastic sense of humor, he would have loved to see some of them.

That can't be helped any longer.

Here is an animation I was working on up till the very day he passed away.
I couldn't even make myself look at it let alone complete it before.

But I'm looking for closure in everything, and here, in this trivial little animation, I'm getting some.

It is a little larger than all the previous ones (2.3 MB) so, you've been forewarned.

I never thought the "National Dialogue" would get to any constructive result. Often, there are issues that you can come to a compromise over. What they are 'discussing' on that table is not one of them. You cannot be a little pregnant.


10 Comments:

Blogger Fouad said...

ma baddi es7a...

10:03 PM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger BOB said...

*standing ovation*

No really great job
I really enjoyed it

you really are talented...

1:11 AM, May 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mniha Ramzi, I like it.

I was trying to catch up on the news. It seems we are going through a bumpy ride again, with less surprises I guess.

7:38 AM, May 09, 2006  
Blogger Delirious said...

Brilliant, as always.

12:30 PM, May 09, 2006  
Blogger JoseyWales said...

Cute but very sad. Nice job Ramzi.

10:05 PM, May 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fantastic and poignant.

4:01 AM, May 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ramzi,


my sincerest condolences. I only just learned about the passing away of your father. That's life, I guess. We're lucky to live around someone, and our memories help us remember the good days and move beyond the sadness.

Here's a hug.

2:53 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger Ramzi said...

Thank you *blush*

2:56 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger Hilal CHOUMAN said...

I really enjoy ur animations kattir minnon!!
by the way, sorry i am late but baddeh 3azzeek. i really understand what u have been through cause nothing is like family.. i am certain that u know that..

1:24 AM, May 12, 2006  
Blogger Amal Ziad Kaawash أمل زياد كعوش said...

3eeda! :)

4:37 PM, May 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home