Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Me Almighty


I heard a recording of your radio interview on TV this afternoon.
When you were done with your statement, in my head I said: "Go to hell!"

30 seconds later, they announced you had committed suicide.
Ooops.

That is when I realized I had the power.
I ought to be more careful in the future...


Note: On reflection, I suppose it is plausible that other people had the same reaction when they heard the statement. It is therefore possible that the power lies with someone else other than me. I am too hesitant to test this hypothesis. Fear me anyway.

4 Comments:

Blogger Xylocaine said...

abu layla...focus on the lottery eh...

7:16 PM, October 12, 2005  
Blogger Delirious said...

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Hahahahahahahahahahaahaha
Hohohohohohhohoohohohoho
Hihiihihihihihihiihihhihihi
Hehehehhehehehehehhehehehe

Nice to meet you, "Me"! ;)

11:32 AM, October 13, 2005  
Blogger Ramzi said...

Tempest, you shall be my Secretary of Fun in the afterlife. Until then just go about your business pretending I don't exist.

Delirious, I have so much to tell you! But if I do then I'd have to, ermmm, how do I put this? 'Recall' you. Yeah, that's what I do, recall people.

3:00 PM, October 13, 2005  
Blogger Ensaf Azzam said...

I am frightened of your power already for I couldn't prevent my self reading what you encompass in your three blogs, I used to think I have a good blog but not any more ...no way
Don?t stop writing we are enjoying it
Regards

11:46 PM, October 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home