Thursday, July 27, 2006

How disgusting!

I just watched a Lebanese TV show that hosted around 16 youths from different parts of the Lebanese spectrum, and I am disgusted by most of the defiant, accusatory hogwash that was spewing from the pro-Hezbollah/ pro-Syria/pro-Iran camp. They are not in the slightest sense apologetic or willing to understand my views or the views whom I consider were representing me on the panel.

Screw you! I seriously cannot care less now what your fate will be so far as it doesn't affect me. And seeing as how that is impossible I am truly sick to my stomach right now.

I don't want anyone telling me what Israel/Hezbollah/Lebanon/Arabs should do anymore.
Stuff your political analyses, screw your agendas and damn your experts.

I'm gonna hunker down, try to keep alive, and see where this time warp ends.