Sunday, August 01, 2004

Things I wish to know before I die


Before I kick the bucket, buy the farm, start pushing daisies, or whatever other term people use to symbolize death, here is a list of things I wish to find out. This isn't final, I will probably add to the list as time goes on. In random order, they are:
  • Does 6th sense exist?
  • Who really killed JFK?
  • Was Atlantis a real place?
  • Is there life on another planet?
  • Who built the pyrimads?
  • Why do sneezes feel good?
  • If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

Have some of your own? Share them with me! Click on "Comments" below and submit.

1 Comments:

Blogger sadlers5 said...

There is a sixth sense
Things I want to do before I die?
Visit my friend Linne in Holland
See my bro and dad again,
See my kids married and see their kids also,
Visit every pub in Ireland!
take care,
Ann

12:46 AM, March 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home